Time flies...
I'll frequent msia often to enjoy, relax, shop, slack...... so sometime may take time to reply ya msg n to those whom I reply late, Im SorrY!
Next, I feel that life is unpredictable, so treasure your love ones & frenz cos anything can happen to someone close to us. One of my best frenz's uncle died suddenly n he's onli 40+. It was a sudden death n it hurts his family members the most. He left behind his wife n imagine she'll have to live wif the pain of losing her husband. We are all vulnerable to injuries, be it physical or emotional. Just imagine, if the person u loved died suddenly n you dint have time to even say good bye or even thank him/her for the things he/she have done for us. The emotional pain is unmeasurable n there's no way we can bring him/her back to life.
Mr Bear!