DISCLAIMER
Welcome to stbear.blogspot.com.
no spamming
no ripping
Lastly, thanks for dropping by :)

MY PROFILE(:
Shawn Toh aka Mr Bear
20+
NYP
Photography is my passion !
L00k more into the heart than judging appearances
A Crazy guy who sometimes will do CrazY tings in a CrazY manner
BUT dun be afraid of me cos Im harmless

BELIEVE IN ME,
I'll ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE

LOVES

Myself! *Of Course:)*
My Family
My Friends
The 1 reading my BLOG Now
To eat Subway...
Shopping, bowling, play pool, cycling, sleepping (but dun usually get enough time to slp)
To EnjoY LIFE & live life to the fullest
To be able to contribute to society in one way or another
To win competitions

HATES

Extreme Inconsiderate Behaviour
Extreme Hypocrites
Extreme Discrimination
Cruelty
Swearing

Mr Bear's tweetS


Speak !Its a democratic blog!




links

Audrey
Eddy
Faizah
Hui Fang
Hui Li
Hui Lin
Justin
Louise
Nicholas
Shi Yan
Wei Qing
Yu Ting
PlatformU

PAST EVENTS




Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:52 PM


Hey I’m back again after quite some time because of busy schedule. Lol.. Anw on Wednesday, my comm. skills teacher showed us a movie named “The Freedom Writers Diary”. This movie derive from a true recount of a teacher, Erin Gruwell who changed the life of a group of students from different cultural & family backgrounds. This movie writes about the troubles faced by these students at present, past and future. In the movie, schools are divided into separated tribes as these so called “TRIBES” fight for their respect. However, in our society we no longer faced with such situations and I’m grateful for where I live in. Go read or watch it if u have not.

Hmm… 1 more week to HO LI DAY! I’m so happy and excited suddenly. Lol.. Meeting up wif my frens tmr for some catching up wif each other and this time at a different venue. Glad to be able to meet up wif them cos its like so long since I last saw them. Lots of memorable event happened for the past years and our friendship are still going strong. Likewise, I have some frens who totally changed and I dun wish to talk bout them here.

Okay. Its time for me to wander off to my dreamland. NiteS!!



Mr Bear!